7 rue René-Descartes
67 084 Strasbourg Cedex
Tel : (00 33) 3 68 85 01 43
A list of mathematical links
- JabRef is a nice
software for the .bib files. It can be the index for the
articles saved on one's computer.
is a graphic software that can export in .tex or .eps
- GeoGebra permits
to edit interactive geometric constructions.
- ViXra is the same as ArXiv but
with an other policy.
- Rejecta Mathematica is
a mathematical journal of a new kind!
- Image des maths
(french) nice articles in relation with maths for wide public. I have written an article.
- Math curves is a list
of curves and their properties with a lot of pictures.
Genealogy Project : who was the adviser of the adviser of
- St Andrews about the history of mathematics and biographies of famous mathematicians: .
- The useful mathematical dictionary of Jerzy Trzeciak.
- MathOverflow is a forum
- Plouffe's inverter permits to identify your constants (enter "3,14159..." and you obtain Pi!).
- Quite similar is the Encyclopedia of integer sequences. Enter "1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34,..." and you obtain the Fibonacci sequence with reference A000045!).
- With this random paper generator, you can generate a random mathematical paper in less than 30 seconds!
- Which Springer-Verlag Graduate Text in Mathematics are you? the Springer GTM Test
- About the constant 2Pi! The Tau manifesto.
- Some videos on how to pronounce greek letters in english: here,