Address: UFR de Mathématiques (Office 212)
Université de Strasbourg
7 rue René Descartes
67000 Strasbourg (France).
I am a PhD student at IRMA, Strasbourg. My thesis advisor is François Guéritaud.
I am also A.T.E.R at the University of Strasbourg. Here is my CV.
My main interests include hyperbolic geometry, character varieties and the action of the mapping class group, (higher) Teichmüller theory and more generally geometric structures. In my thesis, I studied Bowditch and primitive-stable representations.
- Equivalence of primitive-stable and Bowditch actions of the free group of rank two on Gromov-hyperbolic spaces, 2022, arxiv
- Séminaire Rauzy, Marseille, january 2023. "Bowditch and primitive-stable actions on hyperbolic spaces."
- Geometry and Topology seminar, Luxembourg, december 2022. "Bowditch and primitive-stable actions on hyperbolic spaces."
- Algebra, Topology and Geometry seminar, Nice, november 2022. "Bowditch and primitive-stable actions on hyperbolic spaces."
- AMS-EMS-SMF International Meeting, Grenoble, july 2022. "Bowditch and primitive-stable actions on hyperbolic spaces."
- PhD Student seminar, Lille, june 2022. "Courbes simples sur le tore et graphe de Farey."
- PhD Student seminar, Strasbourg, april 2022. "Des fractions continues aux courbes simples sur le tore."
- Workshop on Anosov representations, Aussois, august 2021. "Anosov representations and uniform domination."
Teaching assistant at the University of Strasbourg
- Algebra, 2023, 2nd year, 33h, tutorials
- Elementary mathematics, 2021&2022, 1st year, 40h, lectures and tutorials
- Basis for calculation and reasoning, 2021&2022, 1st year, 56h, lectures and tutorials
- Mathematics for Life Sciences, 2021, 1st year, 34h, tutorials
Teaching assistant at the University of Lille
- Algebra, 2020, 1st year, 24h, tutorials
- Analysis for Life Sciences, 2019, 1st year, 40h, lectures and tutorials
Last update : december 2022.