I'm an associate professor (Maitre de Conférences) at Université de Strasbourg since September 2015. Before that, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Max Planck Institut fur Mathematik in Bonn from February 2015 until August 2015. And before that I was a postdoc at MSRI during the special semester Geometric Representation Theory.
My field is geometric representation theory. I enjoy using algebraic geometry (e.g. moduli spaces/stacks, D-modules) and topology (e.g. perverse sheaves) to study algebraic objects (e.g. Lie algebras, quantum groups, Hall algebras) and their representations and viceversa. More recently I became interested in understanding how these are linked to the theory of knot invariants (e.g. KLR algebras, link homology) and to symmetric functions (elliptic Hall algebra).
- 2015/09 Maitre de Conferences, Université de Strasbourg
- 2015/02-08 Postdoc Max Planck Institut fur Mathematik
- 2014/08-12 Postdoc MSRI
- 2010-2014 PhD student Universite Paris 7,
advisor Olivier Schiffmann. Here's my PhD thesis
- 2009-2010 Master 2 at ENS Ulm and Universite Paris 7
- 2005-2009 Bachelor and Master 1 at Universitatea din Bucuresti and Scoala Normala Superioara