Here is some material for my classes that you may find useful if you can read French in a mathematical context. Feel free to use this for your own teaching.
Exercises on differential calculus:
An almost up to date version (last update: May 4, 2017) of the lecture notes on Berezin-Toeplitz operators corresponding to lectures given to graduate students with Leonid Polterovich at Tel Aviv University. They have now turned into a book, see Research.
- on normed spaces: basics, operators and duality, the Arzela-Ascoli theorem, the Baire category theorem, Hilbert spaces,
- on differential calculus: differentiable functions,
the mean value theorem,
higher order derivatives,
inverse function theorem and implicit function theorem, optimization, submanifolds.
Bachelor and master students
- Eliel Leduc, internship for the first year of master at ENS Rennes, Introduction to geometric quantization and Berezin-Toeplitz operators, Université de Strasbourg, 2022/2023.
- Théo Robert, internship for the physics bachelor (with Clément Tauber), Relativistic properties of electrons in graphene, Université de Strasbourg, 2022/2023.
- Gautier Schanzenbacher, thesis for the magistère de mathématiques, The Riemann mapping theorem, Université de Strasbourg, 2022/2023.
- Pierre Galois and Pierre Guichard, internship for the magistère de physique (with Semyon Klevtsov), Mathematical aspects of the quantum Hall effect, Université de Strasbourg, 2020/2021.
- Mathieu Robein, thesis for the magistère de mathématiques, Around the zeta function, Université de Strasbourg, 2019/2020.
- Quentin Ehret, thesis for first year of master, Weyl's formula, Université de Strasbourg, 2017/2018.
- Ood Shabtai, master thesis, On the commutator of
signs of spin components, with Leonid Polterovich, Tel Aviv University, defended in 2017.
Aller à: Accueil Enseignement Recherche CV, autres
Go to: Home Teaching Research CV, etc.