Here is some material for my classes that you may find useful if you can read French in a mathematical context. Feel free to use this for your own teaching.
Exercises on differential calculus:
An almost up to date version (last update: May 4, 2017) of the lecture notes on Berezin-Toeplitz operators corresponding to lectures given to graduate students with Leonid Polterovich at Tel Aviv University. They have now turned into a book, see Research.
- on normed spaces: basics, operators and duality, the Arzela-Ascoli theorem, the Baire category theorem, Hilbert spaces,
- on differential calculus: differentiable functions,
the mean value theorem,
higher order derivatives,
inverse function theorem and implicit function theorem, optimization, submanifolds.
- Pierre Galois and Pierre Guichard, internship for the magistère de physique (with Semyon Klevtsov), Mathematical aspects of the quantum Hall effect, Université de Strasbourg, 2020/2021.
- Mathieu Robein, thesis for the magistère de mathématiques, Around the zeta function, Université de Strasbourg, 2019/2020.
- Quentin Ehret, thesis for first year of master, Weyl's formula, Université de Strasbourg, 2017/2018.
- Ood Shabtai, master thesis, On the commutator of
signs of spin components, with Leonid Polterovich, Tel Aviv University, defended in 2017.
Aller à: Accueil Enseignement Recherche CV, autres
Go to: Home Teaching Research CV, etc.